• Language: english
      • Release date: July 21, 2020
      • Author: Janice Erlbaum
      • Format: paperback, 304 pages
      • ISBN: 9781250250308 (1250250307)
      • Ages: 10+
      • Publisher: Square Fish

About The Book

Janice Erlbaum’s Let Me Fix That for You is a quirky, touching, and laugh-out-loud middle-grade novel about a girl capable of fixing everything but her own life.

Twelve-year-old Gladys Burke may not have many friends, but at least she has her empire. From her table at the back of the cafeteria, Glad arranges favors for her classmates in exchange for their friendship. She solves every problem, handles every situation, and saves every butt.

But the jobs keep getting harder, and when Glad decides the problem that most needs fixing is her parents’ relationship, she finds herself in way over her head. She’ll have to call in all her favors and use all her skills to help the person who most needs it — herself.

PDF Let Me Fix That for You Janice Erlbaum. Online ebook Let Me Fix That for You buy for iOS on Kobo. FictionBook book Let Me Fix That for You read online PocketBook on Booktopia. TXT Let Me Fix That for You by Janice Erlbaum download.

Paperback ebook Let Me Fix That for You Janice Erlbaum read on iPhone on Audible. Hardcover book Let Me Fix That for You. MP3 ebook Let Me Fix That for You buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book Let Me Fix That for You by Janice Erlbaum download PC.

MOBI Let Me Fix That for You by Janice Erlbaum download for Android on Powells. FB2 book Let Me Fix That for You read online. Hardback ebook Let Me Fix That for You Janice Erlbaum buy cheap. Paperback Let Me Fix That for You on iPad on Amazon.

• #76539 返信
      アバターxn--tckwe
1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Let Me Fix That for You – PDF download – 9781250250308
TikTok IDや共有URLを書いて、投稿しよう!
あなたの情報: